Thursday, October 12, 2006

Watch Out For The Penguins!


My 4-year-old Trale and I had a guys night yesterday and we went to the movies to see "Open Season." Great movie, I enjoyed it! Another movie where animals talk :)

Something very disturbing during the previews though... Two previews back-to-back, featuring two new animated movies with Penguins!! Penguins with different talents.

In one movie, "Happy Feet," the Penguin can sing and tries to become the Penguin Idol, I guess. In the other movie, "Surf's Up," the Penguin knows how to surf!

Kind of reminds me when "Madagascar" came out, then "The Wild" followed, and it was almost the same movie and it bombed!

I think the movies studios may be going overboard with the animated flicks. Pixar has done the best job of doing animations... they at least mix it up some and animate different things... Toys, Fish, People, Cars.

Trale and I had a great time at "Open Season." Everytime I'd reach to get some of his popcorn, he'd get on to me for stealing his popcorn. Haha! Trale's the coolest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...