Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm a Manly Man!... sometimes...

Interesting topic this morning on Handsome and Hussey about Manly Men. It was about what men and women perceive what was manly. The listeners discussed some famous "manly men" like John Wayne, Lance Armstrong, George Strait...

Of course, my self-doubting self asks, "am I manly?" Let's add up the manly points: Like watching Gilmore Girls with my wife last night. I griped, when first dating Holli, about watching that show many years ago. Now, I kinda enjoy the fast ramblings of Lorelei Gilmore. Does that make me un-manly? [-1 point] I also watch Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, National Geograpic Channel... is that manly, or just nerdy? [+1 point] I like Hunting and Fishing, and Hiking, does that help my chances for being manly? [+3 points] I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain too....[-3 Points]

Total Manly points: 0

I admit it! Sometimes I have trouble being a manly man...a result of marriage, kids, maybe getting older... oh well, I give up!

I think I'll just settle for being semi-manly me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...