Monday, October 09, 2006

Keith Anderson Concert Commentary


In my humble opinion, nothing gets the funk outta ya like rocking out at a country show. Keith Anderson certainly rocked the house at The Block last night!

Some pretty cool moments, when Ricky Lee Phelps from Kentucky Headhunters jumped on stage and smoked "Dumas Walker."

It's really cool for radio people, just as it is for the artist, to hear the crowd singing the songs. The crowd joined in to sing Keith's hit song "Everytime I Hear Your Name" It's gratifing for me because they mostly learned that song from our station.... It's like, "we helped do that!"

I hit a new record last night too... Six old ladies hit on me!

See ya at the next show...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEST block show ever!! <...except the half dressed, underage, shrieking girls that shoved in front of us.> however, keith is my #1...i'm so glad he sang "lazy with your love". i got his autograph too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...