Monday, October 16, 2006

Onions and Paparazzi

Last night, I picked up the family and went to the Circus and had a great time! As we were heading home, my wife, Holli, asks the proverbial question asked every night... "Whatcha wanna eat for dinner?" I didn't want any fast food... french fries were not calling my name. Holli said we had some hot dogs at home... sounded ok to me. She wanted an onion for the hot dogs. We stopped by the store, got home and shredded up the onions on our wonderful fast feast. They were so hot, you could mistake them for jalapenos! I woke up this morning, still smelling like onions. Ever have that person at work come to talk to you and they still smell like the Italian food they had last night? A shower and Listerine couldn't take care of the onions on me. Thank goodness you can't smell through the radio.

In my previous post about the Keith Anderson Show, I made comment about the older ladies hitting on me... I think I was set up here, the paparazzi showed up and snapped this picture of one of the "alleged" ladies...

Caption contest...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...