Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kung Fu Out The Window

If you have little kids, you probably have dozens of little fast food toys all over the place. One very special fast food toy has been living under my car seat for weeks now. It's a Kung Fu Panda, you know, from the movie... it  makes little Kung Fu noises when it's shaken or moved.

So, imagine... a Kung Fu Panda going off under my seat everytime I hit a bump, hit my breaks, or made a turn.... "HEEEE yaaa!!!" and something else that sounds kinda dirty actually..."Skadoosh!" Whatever that means.

I had enough! I removed it very carefully from under my seat, not to disturb it so I didn't have to hear it again.... found the switch... and hee yaaaa! It was all over.  Peace and quiet.
Now it guards my desk... watch out!

3 comments:

Holli Nixon said...

haha...that's funny! I thought it was under the passenger seat...guess that's why I couldn't find it! So I guess you were tiered of getting karate chopped by a panda?

Anonymous said...

HELLO!?! its spelled SKADOOSH!!!! why ya gotta make it nasty huh? LOL =P

Bird said...

I have (among the many, many other childish ones) the "I Love Kungfoooooooooo!" as a ringtone. I just can't decide who to assign it to in my phone. Maybe KILT since they are always Kungfoo chopping positions and airstaff and number of times we can open the mic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...