Monday, July 14, 2008

Cash remix??

Johnny Cash is getting a makeover.... But does he really need one? Lots of folks are doing Cash remakes. Everlast... you know, the dude from House Of Pain "Jump" recut Folsom Prison. Check out the remix...

Last week, I read about another Cash Remix CD coming out in October... The original Cash cuts with a little extra beat. It's Johnny Cash Remixed  Click on the songs titles for a sample Big River and Belshazzar.

Whatcha think? Leave your comments below.

Just for fun... a tribute to Johnny Cash from Snoop Dogg... in his debut country single...."My Medicine"


I ripped off the idea for this entry from Jody Lowery's blog. :) 
Now you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fo shizzle!

Holli Nixon said...

Who you tryin to get crazy with Whitey? lol...

I honestly think that Johnny Cash would be flattered, but it kinda makes me vomit a little. It's an acquired taste I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Todd- You can rip off my blog anytime. Although there's usually not much to rip off! HA! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...