Thursday, July 17, 2008

KRMD loves KTBS

I can't tell you how much I love the crew at KTBS 3.  Let me count the ways....

It was a magical event yesterday during the KRMD sell-a-thon for the KTBS 3 St. Jude Dream Home.  Many of the news team stopped by as guest DJ's as we sold tickets and raised money for St. Jude Children's Hospital.

They were so nice, fun on the air, and the most genuine people you'd ever meet.  You can tell they have a good vibe at the TV station.

Our combined vibes were like a meeting of the media giants which created such an uber-amazing on air event!  Thanks again to Jan Elkins, Joe Haynes, Sonja Bailes, Rob Brennan, Tim Fletcher, Mark Rowlett, Sherri Talley, Ed Walsh, and Gerry May for hanging with us!  It rocked!

KRMD listeners raised $18,000 for St. Jude!  I big thank you to our listeners!!  There is no way radio or TV people would be on the air without our loyal listeners and viewers behind us!  Thank you!

Sherri Talley brought her camera and interviewed some of us... Check out the KRMD interviews on Sherri's Blog site!

You can still get in on the KTBS 3 St. Jude Dream Home by calling 1-800-724-2423... Do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd-
I'm so sorry I couldn't make it! I was looking forward meeting you guys, but I had to head to Monroe for a news story! Looks like ya'll did a great job! Jody

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...