Monday, May 27, 2013

Zombie Mania!

If you told me... not even a few months ago, that I'd be into Zombie books and TV shows, I'd call you a crazy zombie cow.

I'd say that I eased into it:  The whole Zombie thing... you know, The Undead.  From my previous post, I found that I really enjoy apocalyptic stories.  As it turns out, there are books, TV shows, movies, even U.S. government websites about a Zombie Apocalypse.

There is an upcoming movie starring Brad Pitt called World War Z based on the book by Max Brooks.  The trailer for the movie looked great, and a friend recommended the book, so I checked it out.   Turns out I really liked the world ending with Zombies taking over.  Ha!  The book is pretty good... The trailer looks really amazing!

Then a few friends said I should be watching The Walking Dead on AMC. Yep, I was hooked instantly!  Thankfully for Netflix, I was able to get caught up on the two seasons... until I found out there were three seasons!  However, Season 3 isn't on Netflix or DVD yet... Debating on spending the $42 to watch it on iTunes...

Not sure why I'm digging Zombies so much now... It's not like it's a new thing.  Crazy zombie stories have been around forever... Now I'm ready to go to one of those Zombie Conventions!!  Oh!... and if you happen to have the hook up where I can be a 'walker' extra on The Walking Dead, let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...