Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Heading to Haiti!

Can you imagine being hit by 4 hurricanes back to back, and a year later it still looks like a hurricane came through.  No clean water, no food, no shelter.  This is what it's like for 80% of the people in Haiti!  Tomorrow,  I'm heading off to Haiti with the folks at Food For The Poor .  These guys are amazing.  They help these people rebuild, feed them, then teach them how to live on their own and sustain an economy.  It's kinda like I'm going on a mission trip.  I'll be serving food to the poorest of the poor.  Building some of the new housing for families.

Keep your eye on my blog throughout the weekend.  There isn't much internet access there, but I will find a way to update this blog and my twitter page.  Hopefully I can share some video, but if I can't I'll upload when I get back.  Bookmark these pages.
www.toddonair.com
www.twitter.com/radiotodd

Here's some video on Food For The Poor.  Remember to join us Tuesday 3/31 for the KRMD Food For The Poor radiothon.  See ya soon on my blog.

1 comment:

Bird said...

I'll be keeping up with your pictures and including the updates on my Twitter, Facebook and blog. Damn...you must be famous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...